Campuses, whether located in the midst of a large metropolitan area or in smaller urban or rural regions, all must find solutions to effectively build a safe and secure environment with limited resources. Talk-A-Phone’s ADA-compliant, hands-free emergency communication systems can provide school and university security departments effective communication solutions to help meet all of these challenges.
Concerns & Standards
We understand the unique concerns that managers, administrators and campus law enforcement professionals face. And as your partner, we can help protect the safety of students, staff and other visitors while giving parents the peace of mind that comes with total security.
- Student/Staff Safety: Perimeters, Walking Paths, Bus Stops, Dorms
- Parking Lots & Garages: Vehicle Theft, Vandalism, Concerts, Athletic Events
- Emergency Preparedness: Medical, Fire, Hazardous Materials, Weather
- Jeanne Clery Act: Prompt & Accurate Reporting, Sexual Crimes, Robbery, Assault, Burglary, Motor Vehicle Theft, Arson
- Higher Education Opportunity Act: Prompt & Accurate Reporting, Campus Segmentation, Mass Notification
What Can Talk-A-Phone Do?
Today’s emergency communications and mass notification technologies are ideal for the demands of campus environments. From single-building complexes to multi-facility institutions spread over tens of acres, Talk-A-Phone can deliver reliable, high-quality, cost-effective solutions that meet your specific needs.
For more information regarding our Mass Notification platform please visit our Solutions section.