THE ETP-120 Series is an indoor, hands-free analog call station for use in locations such as: elevators, stairwells, indoor controlled access areas, senior citizen housing, and correctional facilities.
- Vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate and metal button
- Connects via analog phone lines or analog PBX extension lines
- Phone line powered: no power supply or battery backup needed
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Two (2) LED indicators for hearing impaired (calling, answered)
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial up to five (5) numbers. If first number does not answer or is busy, dials second number. If second number does not answer or is busy, dials third number—and so on.
- Auto-answer on inbound calls allows security to monitor and initiate calls with the call station
- Automatically inform attendant of the location of call station through recorded message that plays at the beginning of the call.
- Compatible with ETP-TAL (optional)—polling and call identification system.
- One (1) built-in relay input
- Optional relay output
- Available in a variety of languages