Area of Refuge Analog Station, Surface Mounted
The AOR Analog Call station is an indoor, hands-free ADA-compliant communication endpoint for use with Analog AOR Systems.
Features and Benefits
- Includes surface mount
- Fully compliant with IBC, ADAAG, ICC A117.1 Ch. 7, and NFPA 72
- Vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate and metal button
- Phone line powered—no power supply or battery backup needed
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Two (2) LED indicators for hearing impaired ("CALLING" and "ANSWERED")
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial up to five (5) numbers. If first number does not answer or is busy, dials second number. If second number does not answer or is busy, dials third number and so on.
- Auto-answer on inbound calls allows security to monitor and initiate calls with the call station
- Automatically inform attendant of the location of call station through recorded message that plays at the beginning of the call
- Optional relay output
Area of Rescue