Active Induction Hearing Loop Panel for ETP-520/VOIP-500/VOIP-600 Series Call Stations
Model AHLP-1 Active Induction Hearing Loop is an all-in-one panel that integrates a driver (i.e. amplifier) and a copper induction loop.
This panel allows an ETP-520/VOIP-500/VOIP-600 Series Call Station to transmit to a telecoil-enabled hearing aid (i.e. bone-anchored hearing aid (BAHA) or cochlear implant via magnetic field)—providing critical accessibility to a user with hearing loss.
Features and Benefits
- Transmits audio from an ETP-520/VOIP-500/VOIP-600 Series Call Station to a tele-coil enabled hearing aid
- Labeled with internationally recognized hearing loop signage
- Mounts next to an ETP-520/VOIP-500/VOIP-600 Series Call Station
- Class D efficiency and low power consumption
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) design offers unparalleled intelligibility
- Metal loss correction