- Outputs 12VDC up to a maximum of 25W of power to a non-PoE device from a 30W, IEEE 802.3at PoE source
- RJ45 connectors for data input and output
- Two (2) terminal strips for DC output and power level selection
- Selectable for 13W or 25W output
- Requires an IEEE 802.3at Ethernet switch (provided by others) with ports supporting a minimum output power of 30W
Talkaphone’s POE-MID-EXT-1 Single-Port Power over Ethernet (PoE) Midspan Extractor is designed to provide power to an ETP-EL12/24 Blue Light and/or an LED Panel Light (P/N 68590) via a 30W, IEEE 802.3at network connection.