Regulatory Code Compliance
Talkaphone’s team of life safety experts are here to assist with your code-compliant projects. Members of the Talkaphone team will help you from start to finish to ensure you are getting the best two-way communication solution that your project requires. Our Analog Area of Refuge System is fully compliant with IBC, ADAAG, ICC A117.1 Ch. 7, and NFPA 72 and can be configured to meet other local codes.
Expanded Analog Area of Refuge Command Units
- Area of Rescue stations are powered by the command unit
- Command unit can route an emergency phone call to a 911 center or other designated location
- On-site calling requires no outside phone lines
- Solid LED indicates active call. Blinking LEDs indicate stations that are waiting to be answered.
- Siren is activated when emergency call is first detected, shuts off when call has been answered
AOR Call Station
Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
Two (2) LED indicators for hearing impaired (calling, answered)
- Phone line powered: no power supply or battery backup needed