Talkaphone is proud to announce our new partner certification program, designed to educate our partners regarding the WEBS® Mass Notification platform and Voice over IP emergency communications products.
The WEBS Contact® Certification Program provides partners with hands-on experience setting up and configuring the WEBS Contact® server. Participants will learn proper techniques for configuring the layered mass notification system, setting up notification zones and creating notification profiles for weather emergencies, man-maid disasters and other crisis response evoking activities.
Upon completion of the certification participants will receive a diploma good for two years.
- Certified partners will be listed on Talkaphone’s website
- Only certified partners can install WEBS Contact® system
- Access to an online knowledge base
- Free Tier 2 technical support
- Commissioning opportunities
Scope of the certification
Course topics include:
- VOIP-500 Emergency Phone
- Software requirements
- Hardware requirements
- Server setup
- Database setup
- Services setup
- Device discovery and registration
- Creating audio and text alerts
- Creating notification profiles
- Live and Pre-recorded notification
You will have to pass an exam at the end of the course in order to receive the certification diploma.
You can register for this course by filling out the registration form and sending it back to us via fax. The class size is limited, so please register at least two weeks in advance to secure your spot.
You can view the upcoming certification schedule and find more information regarding Talkaphone Certified Partner Program here.