Talkaphone’s new interactive mass notification solution, WEBS Contact Plus™, has won the Security Products 2014 New Product of the Year Award in the mass notification category.
The Security Products New Product of the Year Award honors the outstanding product development achievements of security equipment manufacturers whose products are considered to be particularly noteworthy in their ability to improve security.
WEBS Contact Plus™ makes it easy to send notifications through a wide range of media to defined groups of recipients and WEBS®-enabled devices. Recipients are able to receive notifications through various methods such as phone call, SMS (text message), email, and Android™/iPhone® mobile app.
WEBS Contact Plus™ is a hosted Software as a Service (SaaS) mass notification solution that is reliable and is scalable enough to send thousands of notifications around the world almost instantaneously. No installation of on-premise servers or applications is required.
WEBS Contact Plus™ provides easy to use template-based notifications, multilingual text-to-speech support, and accessibility via Web, email or touch-tone phone.
- Send notifications through a Web interface, by sending an email, or making a phone call.
- Use existing message templates or easily create new notifications and recipient groups in seconds.
- Notify recipients by cell/mobile phones, landline phones, SMS, email, pager, BlackBerry PIN-to-PIN messaging, fax, TTY, VOIP-500 Series IP Call Station, and WEBS-enabled devices.
- Broadcast intelligible audio messages to WEBS-enabled devices through the use of optional Geographical Information Services (GIS), which helps notify those who need information in the case of regional threats.
- Create cascade notifications that automate additional follow-up notifications based on recipient responses.
- Allow team members, such as emergency responders, to join a conference call by simply pressing a key on their phones to share critical information, make urgent decisions, and coordinate response efforts.
- Optional Mobile Recipient App gives smartphone users an easy way to receive and respond to notifications, join conference calls with a touch, and locates a recipient (requires optional GIS) when a response is provided through the Mobile Recipient App.
For more information please visit https://talkaphone.com/comprehensive-approach-to-mass-notification.