Area of Rescue 120-Station IP Command Unit
The AOR-IP-120 Command Unit is an IP-based system accommodating up to 120 ADA-compliant area of rescue IP call stations. The system offers the capability for multiple IP command units, on-and off-premise communication, and IP network supervision.
Features and Benefits
- Connect IP Call Stations, IP Command Units, and IP Supervisor to a Local Area Network (LAN)
- Available IP Supervisor automatically and continuously monitors for network pathway integrity between the IP Call Stations and IP
- Command Unit(s). If the network is down or if a network pathway is compromised, a contact closure is provided.
- IP Command Unit provides both an LCD and keys with LEDs to indicate IP Call Station line status (i.e. idle, ringing, or busy)
- Included Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides power backup in the event of a power source failure
- IP Command Unit can be either surface or flush-mounted. Optional trim ring is available.
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below to start the conversation about your next project!