AOR-IP-160 Command Unit
Model No: AOR-IP-160-CU
- Area of Rescue IP Command Units are fully compliant with IBC (2015) §1009, ADAAG §7, ICC A117.1 Ch. 7, and NFPA 72 (2016) §24.10.
- An ideal solution for new construction, rehabilitation, redevelopment, or modernization (i.e., infrastructure upgrade) projects
- Supports up to 160 ADA compliant area of rescue stations
- Supports multiple on-premise answering points (i.e. command units)
- Supports off-site communication to a central monitoring station, a communications center, or 911 (requires analog trunk line or SIP trunk)
- Supports up to four (4) analog trunk (PSTN) lines or up to fifty (50) SIP trunk accounts (requires SIP service and Internet connectivity provided by others) for off-site communication
- Connect IP Call Stations, IP Command Units, and IP Supervisor to a Local Area Network (LAN)
- Available IP Supervisor automatically and continuously monitors for network pathway integrity between the IP Call Stations and IP Command Unit(s). If the network is down or if a network pathway is compromised, a contact closure is provided.
- IP Command Unit provides both an LCD and keys with LEDs to indicate IP Call Station line status (i.e. idle, ringing, or busy)
- Included Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides power backup in the event of a power source failure
- IP Command Unit can be either surface or flush-mounted. Optional trim ring is available.