ETP-500 Series Analog Call Station with "EMERGENCY" Button/Signage
ETP-500 Series outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free call stations go beyond emergency communications with a clean and simple interface, 316 marine grade stainless steel and are IP66 water rated for harsh environments.
Features and Benefits
- Vandal resistant 316 marine grade stainless steel faceplate
- IP66 water resistant construction
- Raised letter and braille signage for ADA compliance
- Stainless steel metal button designed for long lasting usage and weather erosion
- Two LED indicators for hearing impaired (calling, answered)
- Uses regular phone lines for communications and function
- No power supply or battery back-up needed
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial two numbers: if first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials next number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with the unit
- Ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display
- Auxiliary input and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light, Scream AlertTM and other devices
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below to start the conversation about your next project!