ETP-500 Series Analog Call Station with "EMERGENCY" Button/Signage and "CALL" Button/Signage with Keypad
ETP-500 Series outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free call stations go beyond emergency communications with a clean and simple interface, 316 marine grade stainless steel and are IP66 water rated for harsh environments.
Features and Benefits
- Two (2) LED indicators for hearing impaired (CALLING and ANSWERED)
- Ability to playback a prerecorded message with location information at the beginning of a call
- Vandal resistant 316 marine grade stainless steel faceplate with metal EMERGENCY button in red and metal CALL button in black
- Press red EMERGENCY button to autodial up to two (2) numbers. If first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials second number.
- Press black CALL button to receive dial tone (i.e. bring off-hook) and use keypad to dial authorized phone numbers or extensions
- Phone line powered: no power supply or battery backup needed
- Circuit board is conformally coated for protection
- Auxiliary outputs to integrate with CCTV, LED Blue Light, and other devices
- Auxiliary input can be enabled with available ETP-AUXIN-KIT. Contact Talkaphone to request a kit at no charge.
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below to start the conversation about your next project!