- ADA-compliant "EMERGENCY" and "CALL" signage (raised letter and braille)
- "EMERGENCY" button can auto-dial up to six (6) phone numbers: if first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials next number
- "CALL" button with keypad can be configured to either:
- "CALL" button is used to receive dial tone—keypad configured to be used to either manually or auto-dial authorized phone numbers/extensions
- "CALL" button is used to auto-dial up to six (6) phone numbers in round robin—keypad configured to be used to interact with an autoattendant or access control interface
- Unit can be paged remotely by placing a call into the unit or as a Singlewire InformaCast IP Speaker
- Exceptional sound clarity during conversation (up to over 90dB) and paging (up to over 100dB)
- Scheduled self-diagnostics
- Powered by 12V DC, 24V AC/DC, or Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af)
- Two (2) LED indicators for hearing impaired (labeled "CALLING" and "ANSWERED")
- Supports standard SIP protocol (RFC 3261)
VOIP-500 series outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) Call Stations go beyond emergency communications with intelligible audio paging, silent monitoring, and advanced self-diagnostic features.
Talkaphone's VOIP-500 and VOIP-600 Series IP Call Stations have tested compatible with Cisco UCM 7.1 and UCM 8.6. The Cisco Compatible logo signifies that Talkaphone's product has undergone interoperability testing by Talkaphone together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing criteria set by Cisco. Talkaphone is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Talkaphone's product or its inter-operation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
Talkaphone's VOIP-500 and VOIP 600 Series IP Call Stations directly support the Singlewire InformaCast IP Speaker Protocol. Singlewire InformaCast Advanced is a full-featured emergency notification solution that enables people to reach Cisco IP phones, speakers, cell phones (with InformaCast Mobile), and other devices with text and live, ad-hoc, pre-recorded, or text-to-speech audio.
This integration and direct support offers organizations the opportunity to leverage the SIP-compliant VOIP-500 and VOIP-600 Series IP Call Stations as endpoints for triggering and receiving InformaCast broadcasts. In addition to being capable of receiving live, ad-hoc, pre-recorded, or text-to-speech audio, the VOIP-500 and VOIP-600 Series IP Call Stations button can be configured to place a call to a preset extension phone number. Singlewire InformaCast Advanced can be configured to monitor that extension phone number utilizing the CallAware module and, as a result, trigger a broadcast.